Reserve your spot at TIES 2012 by registering online.
Credit card payments and purchase orders are accepted for online registration.
Mail or fax your registration
Registering for TIES 2012 Education Technology Conference is quick and easy. Download the Registration Form.
1. Fill out the contact information.
2. Select your conference options and your preconference workshops.
3. Choose from three payment options: purchase order, check or money order; credit card payments and purchase orders only with online registration.
4. After November 23 we suggest you fax the registration form, register online or onsite. See registration form for address and fax information.
That's all there is to it!
Saturday and Sunday preconference workshops
- $95 Half-day class
- $190 Full-day class
Saturday FULL-DAY GOOGLE WORKSHOP
- $250 1001 Google Apps for Education
Sunday TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP AWARDS DINNER
- $42 Honoring Minnesota District Technology Leader
and Technology Leadership Team winners, 6:30-8 p.m.
Monday and Tuesday
Breakout sessions, exhibits and continental breakfast
- $300 Both days
- $180 Monday or Tuesday only
Preservice Teachers Discount
(You will be asked to show your student ID.)
- $95 Monday
- $95 Tuesday
PRINCIPALS-ONLY SEMINAR AND LUNCH - Two Choices
2-DAY REGISTRATION: Monday conference registration
and Tuesday Principals-Only Seminar, includes iPad mini 32GB: $710
1-DAY REGISTRATION: Monday Principals-Only Seminar,
bring your own iPad: $255
Send your staff to the conference!
Take advantage of TIES 2012 Education Technology Conference to provide district- or school-wide staff development through the wealth of information available in preconference workshops, breakout sessions and keynote speeches. For more information about special registration prices and arrangements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.